The Purpose of This Post Is To ALERT You That The Job You Are About To APPLY For or May Have Applied For or is CONSIDERING APPLYING For Is Fraudulent. A LEGITIMATE COMPANY IDENTITY OR AN INDIVIDUAL IDENTITY HAS BEEN STOLEN OR A BOGUS ONE CREATED
These job postings are an attempt to lure you into cashing counterfeit checks and have you wire funds via Western Union or MoneyGram -Essentially You Become A Money or RePackage Mule
Job Description – Financial Implementation and Operations Manager
Our company has a 28 year history as a leader in providing accounting services to commercial and industrial clients on an outsourced basis. We are growing very quickly and are offering a unique opportunity for a new full-time manager who can provide expert management of new client implementations and relationships with clients as well as assist with management of our staff.
We are looking for experienced, client service oriented self-starters who can take initiative and grow within our fast paced service environment. We offer exceptional promotion and professional growth opportunities.
Primary Role: Lead and drive implementations or “set-up” (creating/updating predefined documentation, data creation/clean-up, etc.) of new clients. At a high level, this person would require at least the following skills/characteristics:
• Basic understanding of the A/P, A/R, payroll, etc. processes; ideally will have worked within an accounting organization at some point
• Ability to work across client teams and with a variety of people at the same time
• Problem solver who can think on their feet
• Understands the process perspective (vs. working at the transaction-by-transaction level)
• Familiar with projects and how they work (scope, schedule, milestones, etc)
• Able to manage implementation projects with little or no supervision
Secondary Role: Monitor and manage the day-to-day activities performed in direct support of specific clients by our accounting transactions staff that are located both in our US office and remotely in our offshore facility. The accounting transaction activities performed by staff that the ideal candidate will manage include:
• Entering accounts payables, running payroll, reconciling accounts, performing collections, making journal entries all according to strict business rules defined by the client
• Mail room-type activities, including document scanning and document storage
• Workflow routing, process reporting and document audit/inquiry using our proprietary Business Process Management software
• Disbursement activities, including wires and ACH for payables and manual payroll checks
• Resolution of issues or problems the client or their partners (vendors, customers, etc.) may have regarding accounting work we perform
The ideal candidate will likely have some experience in a consulting capacity along with expertise in managing operations (preferably business operations) in a production environment (financial, manufacturing, distribution, or others), and be comfortable designing/optimizing business processes and managing through process metrics.
Additionally, the position would be responsible for optimizing our internal business processes, and providing direct support to clients for critical business issues. Therefore the following is essential:
• The ability to quickly understand our client’s business and organization in order to effectively interact with their employees, particularly purchasing, receiving/inspection, human resources and accounting personnel
• Strong knowledge of PC’s and their applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to master the use of new client systems, whatever they may be
Location: Encino, CA
Compensation: Depending on experience 50K to 80K
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.