Online Career Education and Higher Education Recruitment
We believe in education for it is a proven path for the less fortunate of society to uplift oneself into economic prosperity. We believe in talent, hard work, ingenuity, creativity, and capitalism.
The issue with higher career education training is that students are left with insurmountable debt burden which realistically do not reflect the training students received for some programs that are worthless in terms of the student earning ability upon graduation or receiving such career certificate. The alternative to these student is something is better than nothing.
The Justice Department had intervened in a whistleblower suit which alleges that Education Management Corp. pay recruiters illegal incentives to sign up students in violation of a 1992 law. Education Management Corp. denies those allegations and has sought dismissal of the case.
- How higher education may be easing the global recession (csmonitor.com)
- Scandal at The Washington Post – Kaplan
- Education Management Corporation – Lawsuit
- New online course launches for teachers to better include students with disabilities (siliconrepublic.com)
- Higher Education Explorer (educationviews.org)
- Higher education leader discusses challenges ahead (mysanantonio.com)
- Despite The Predictions Traditional Higher Education Has A Strong Future (keptup.typepad.com)
- Typosquatting (epiphanysearch.co.uk)
- Shocking Report Explodes 5 Myths About American Education (alternet.org)
- Daily Dose of Higher Education for September 27th [Audio] (breakdrink.com)
- Higher Education: Problems and Prospects (dfleducationfoundation.org)
- Students debt worries increasing – Confused.com (confused.com)