This is the letter from all-aboutjobs.com
We are pleased to inform you that a team from the Intermediary Department of our organisation has now started to work on your application. In the next few days will be considered job offers that are available to us and will be taken the routine steps to ensure your application – any negotiations with employers, conversations, clarification of positions, etc. We expect results right away – then we will keep in touch, even in adverse development of the intermediary mechanism. SECURITY OF OUR CORRESPONDENCE Our letters to you are really important. Sometimes they include employment contracts, documents for employment permits, forms, etc.. That makes our letters quite bulky. Because of the shortcomings of the current anti-spam filters, almost always such a volumnous letter will fall in your SPAM-folder (Bulk-folder), where they are more likely to be omitted. Adding our e-mail : service@bestjobs-London.comto your address book will most certainly prevent this danger!Below we have applied detailed instructions on how to add e-mail addresses to your address book. We have identified ways of adding more popular sites to your personal e-mailbox.
All about jobs team
Your ESL teaching experience,name and email address was recommended to us through a staff who is working with employment agency for Our immediate ESL placement in SKBZ Bangladesh Islamia School,Abu-Dhabi.
For your information,We hereby enclose our working terms and conditions below for your perusal.
Duration of Employment: 1 YEAR
Position: English Teacher
Duty: English Conversational Teaching
Students Level: Elementary
Number of Students: 20 Students per Class Room
Working Hours: 6 hours Daily (Monday To Thursday)
Monthly Salary: $4500USD will be paid to employee every last day of the month.
Severance payment: $4500USD will be paid upon completion of the 1 year contract..
Housing: Free furnished single Apartment. The basic household necessities include a bed, television, and kitchen facilities.
Employer will provide PRIVATE housing accommodations.
Transportation: 2 WAY Air ticket will be provided for Employee AND any travel Expenses incurred by the Employee will be reimbursed upon Arrival in United Arab Emirates
Holiday: Every Saturday and Sunday including all National Holidays.
Employee will receive 1 week paid vacation days on top of the already stipulated holidays (national holidays and Saturdays and Sundays).
Health Insurance: 100% Hospital bill will be paid by Employer, Excluding Chronic Disease.
Please if you are interested and satisfied with our offer then Apply with your RESUME/C.V through Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
FEROZ AHMED SIDDIQUI
SKBZ Bangladesh Islamia School,Abu-Dhabi
P.O.Box : 8174 Abu-Dhabi
United Arab Emirates
Visit below website for details about SKBZ Bangladesh Islamia School,Abu Dhabi.
We have wonderful news for you: we have achieved an “OK” regarding the acceptance of your application!
In other words, we are extremely happy that you have successfully passed through this very important initial stage.
What follows from now on is:
– an immediate task to prepare, together with you, a perfect set of documents, needed presently by the employer. This will also be necessary considering the employer’s potential actions regarding the submission of your application in the relevant state services for work permission issue. Preparation and provision of all work permission issue-related documents, expected from the worker, saves time and hopefully will facilitate the decision making process.
Let us remind you that due to the high state fee, paid for joining of a foreign worker, some employers give up filing even at the very last moment, although they have initially confirmed their intention to submit the documents. We hope that your case will not develop like that. So – we have the task to prepare together with you a perfect application set, containing all necessary items. Your documents should be accurately prepared, featuring all required information. The work permission acquisition forms should be filled in the sections, relevant to you (the worker).
The documents that are due to be submitted to the employer are located at the following link:http://www.all-aboutjobs.com/letter/resultIRE.htm
It is commonly accepted to also enclose a letter of motivation (it is a standard procedure – all that makes a part of the applicant’s file kept by the ‘Human Recources’ Department once the applicant starts working).
According to the preliminary requirements, the letter of motivation should contain the number of your registration in the state work force office – it should be written in bold font.
We would like to remind you that the state work force office registration is a preliminary requirement, which is mandatory for all our users. This is a free procedure, which is accomplished by you personally or through companies, specialising in provision of such services (here bellow in this letter, we will enclose contacts of a few companies, regularly used by our users). We believe that one potential registration in the state work force office will facilitate the particular employer. After a given application is listed in the database of the state work force office, it becomes OFFICIALLY PRESENT on the labour market, it becomes legitimate. It results in a situation where the state work force office itself is the institution which offers the particular worker to the employer. This exact information is FILLED IN the relevant official documents and sections (the different administrative offices handle it differently). At some locations, according to the current situation on the labour market, the employer could even benefit from this – a discount or even waiver of the entire fee for the work permission issue for a foreign worker. This will save considerable expenses to the employer. Considering this, the registration is an obligatory condition (after all, the procedure is easy and can be completed within one-two days).
Particular steps to follow:
1. Mandatory registration in the state work force office
We enclose a few companies, which have been used by our users many times and which provide this registration for free. Some of these companies offer combined services, such as preparation of documents, services for work visa issue, registrations in different state offices, etc.
We suggest that you send an email to some of them (or to all of the listed companies), for example, a message with the following text:
Subject: Registration in the state work force office. Application to work in Ireland.
Text: Dear Sirs,
Your company was recommended to me as a provider of services for registration at the state work force office, in the category ‘Foreign workers’. Could you please send me further information or proper documents (forms) which I should fill in, as I wish to obtain such registration through you. I already have an employer in Ireland, with whom I intend to submit my documents for work (application).
Thank you for the kind attention in advance!
………………. /your name/
This message could be sent to:
We hope that this way you will be able to register at the state work force office successfully in the next few days. If you encounter any difficulties, please, inform us immediatelly via e-mail to
service@England-jobsly.com . In this case, put a subject “DIFFICULTY” to your e-mail. You may also contact us online at Yahoo-Messenger: service3uk
2. After you receive your state work force office registation NUMBER, please, proceed to fill in and format the documents, which should be submitted with the employer. We would like to remind you that you could download the documents from the already mentioned link. Please enclose a letter of motivation, containing the state work force office registration number written in bold font.
A summary of the steps so far:
– Your work transfer procedure is at a very important stage. Your application should be prepared and officially submitted to your employer as soon as possible, observing the specified deadline. Your application should contain accurately filled in documents and forms
– The preparation of your application is mainly your responsibility. If you encounter difficulties in the preparation process we can render methodical support or practical piece of advice. Do not hesitate to write us to service@England-jobsly.com . Put a subject ‘DIFFICULTY’ to your letter. You may also contact us online at Yahoo-Messenger:service3uk
– The first step to be accomplished is to acquire a number of your official registration in the state work force office. You could obtain it on your own or using one of the quoted companies, which complete such registrations for free. For this purpose you should send them same or simular to the suggested text.
– After you obtain your personal registration number in the state work force office, accurately filled in the documents, which will make your official application package complete. Also, enclose an accompanying letter, in which, apart from its motivational part, you need to fill in bold font your personal registration number in the state work force office.
– Send us the prepared documents – they would be reviewed by specialists before their submission with the employer. The documents should be sent to service@England-jobsly.com, as an attachment. Please, put ‘Documents’ as a subject to the e-mail. We will enclose the address of the employer and we will send you back the documents. Paper copy of the documents needs to be sent to the employer
– please, print them on high-quality paper and send them to the employer via post or courier.
* * *
We would like to remind you that the plane tickets are usually paid by the employer. He could do this absolutely free with no further obligations or, for example, deduct the amount on small instalments from your initial salaries. As our organisation has the opportunity to welcome you in Ireland, our representative will meet you at the airport upon your potential arrival.
We wish you to reach this stage successfully!
Of course, it is important that we make together all little preliminary steps, necessary and expected from us to be completed.