The Purpose of this post is to ALERT you that the job you are about to apply for or may have applied FOR or is CONSIDERING APPLYING FOR is FRAUDULENT. The identities of an individual or a business entity have been stolen along with fund from their bank accounts.
These job postings are an attempt to lure you into accepting and cashing counterfeit checks into your bank accounts. You are being recruited to wire transfer these funds via WESTERN UNION or MONEYGRAM from your bank into a DOMESTIC BANK or OFFSHORE BANK ACCOUNT.
Essentially You Become A Money or Repackage Mule
- Money Mule Explained
- Understanding The Cyber Theft Ring
- Protecting Yourself Against Money Mule
- KrebsOnSecurity – Cyberheist
- Washingtonpost.com by Brian Krebs
- Interview With A Money Mule
- Bobbear.co.UK ~ Historical Money Mule Sites
From: Jdorsey firstname.lastname@example.org
Cc: Administrator scamFRAUDalert
Sent: Tuesday, May 6, 2014 6:59 PM
Subject: Part Time Business
We have found your resume in job board and we believe that your education and abilities would perfectly match the part-time position of quality control inspector that we now have available.
Description of the position:
Title: Quality Control Manager
Type of employment: Part-time
The following is required:
* Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Reader and Microsoft Office
* Computer literacy
* Ability to print and scan documents
* User level knowledge about household and kitchen appliances.
The job is about doing quality control and writing reviews for new models of household and kitchen appliances / items/ products.
If you feel you match the requirements above and are interested in this part-time job opportunity, please contact us by email at :
Our Human Resources Manager will contact you for an interview soon.