The Purpose of this post is to ALERT you that the job you are about to apply for or may have applied FOR or is CONSIDERING APPLYING FOR is FRAUDULENT. The identities of an individual or a business entity have been stolen along with fund from their bank accounts.
These job postings are an attempt to lure you into accepting and cashing counterfeit checks into your bank accounts. You are being recruited to wire transfer these funds via WESTERN UNION or MONEYGRAM from your bank into a DOMESTIC BANK or OFFSHORE BANK ACCOUNT.
Essentially You Become A Money or Repackage Mule
- Money Mule Explained
- Understanding The Cyber Theft Ring
- Protecting Yourself Against Money Mule
- KrebsOnSecurity – Cyberheist
- Washingtonpost.com by Brian Krebs
- Interview With A Money Mule
- Bobbear.co.UK ~ Historical Money Mule Sites
Sweden International Fast Transportation is an international logistics
company with main office in Sweden.
We are seeking top 7 candidates to increase the number of our
representatives on the US territory.
This position job is home based, and entails receiving, examining,
dividing/combining and preparing packages to be shipped out to various company’s customers outside the US. The position will also entail using a company’s web panel to document/print packing and shipping activities.
These are day shift openings.
Company offers a pay rate of $1800+ per month ($25 per package processed).
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
and every essential task satisfactorily and independently. The requirements
stated below represent knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be disciplined and perform the duties in timely manner.
- Must be able to work from home independently, at home.
- Must be computer literate – Microsoft Word, Excel, PDF documents, etc.
- Must have a PC with stable internet connection, printer.
- Must be able to process incoming packages and prepare these for outgoing
If you interested in this job, please email your up-to-date resume for