Posted: 2012-11-10 by hpe
Amazing that this site gets legitimacy from search engines. In my opinion, this website and this business are beneath contempt. No fact checking, no responsibility, hide behind the Communications Decency Act, con people into making false reports to defame businesses then to have the gall to extort money from the companies to “clean up” their reputation. The only thing this website is about is making as money as possible for ed “the felon” magedson. Believe me he has absolutely no interest in you, your complaints or in protecting consumers. Its all about making ed money. People, you need to complaint to the search engines that this sites content is worthless and should be banned. If people would stop posting to this site maybe it would go away.
- scambook.com scam site (scamfraudalert.org)
- How to Protect Yourself Against Unfair Reviews (itmashable.com)
- Jeff Salway: Scams, rip-offs and dirty tricks galore – and PPI scandal isn’t over (scotsman.com)
- US Senate Committee Asks Google, Yahoo & Bing To Fight Bait-And-Switch Moving Scams (searchengineland.com)
- How To Remove ‘Ripoff Report’ Revealed By Top Reputation Management Firm, JW Maxx Solutions (prweb.com)
- Why does Google Display Ed Magedsons’ RipOffReport.com On Page 1 of Search Results? (prweb.com)