Alec Difrawi aka Alec Defrawy aka Ayman A. El-Difrawi and his affiliated companies such as Softrock, Inc., Softrockcareers.com, Career Network, JobNab, Softrock.org OMG Talent, MonkeyJar, Internet Solutions Corporation owns thousand of domains that he uses to market Career Education or Higher Education to US Veterans and other unsuspecting job seekers.
From what we’ve researched over the years, Mr. Difrawi crave for notoriety. He portrays himself larger than life and sustain his operations based on his family wealth.
He advertises Administrative Assistants, Medical Assistant, Dental Assistants, Skilled Labor Careers, Criminal Justice Jobs, Homeland Security Jobs, Court Career Jobs, Warehouse Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Criminal Justice Jobs, Jobs For Veterans,Supervisor jobs
medical Careers Online,Maintenance Worker, Medical and Fitness Trainer, Medical Billing and Coding to name a few paying thousands more than the average pay rate.
In short, Alec Difrawi is a Career Education Sales Marketer, a Model Talent Search marketer and a business franchises marketer. These are his core online businesses along with his family assets of construction and real estates holdings associated with Expand Incorporated a minority contractor for the Department of Defense.
Mr. Difrawi his related companies and websites must tell job seekers on each page of each website what it is he advertising. That the job they are applying for is an opportunity for career college higher education training.
- Three Stars Inc aka Alec Difrawi vs. VERCIA, Inc.
- Online Education Campaign – Three Stars Media [Exhibit A]
- Program Recruitment via Degree Option Module [Exhibit B]
- Online Education Campaign – Three Stars Media [Exhibit C]
- Dominion Enterprises – Employment Guides
- Department of Justice – Proffer – Small Business Loan Association
- Monster.com vs Alec Difrawi Franchise Monster – Trademark/Copyright