Anaheim, CA (Map it! )
Industry: Sales – Marketing
Job Type: Sales
A web developer company with over 5 years of total experience in the IT market is currently looking for highly self-organized and motivated individuals to join their staff as Account Managers. Due to the seasonal increase of orders, we are hiring people to fill additional openings working from home. This is a perfect opportunity to utilize your spare time and get a stable additional income while working from your own home office.
Standard everyday duties for this position include:
– Communicating with our remote developer teams in USA and Europe;
– Participating in all stages of project development, from budget approval to demonstrations of final versions;
– Managing organizational and financial issues of developer teams;
– Assisting with gathering additional information and statistics;
– Submitting regular progress reports, taking part in group conference calls.
This position does NOT involve any sales, cold calling or actual programming. You will be working from home by logging into our corporate web portal; this is a permanent remote position. The usual work hours are 9am to 2pm (your time zone), Monday to Friday. All new employees are assigned to department supervisors, who provide additional resources and information. No training is conducted, as this is an entry-level position, and all instructions are usually given with each assignment.
The company offers the following compansation and benefits for this position:
– Fixed monthly salary of $2,750;
– Incentive bonuses for the number of completed tasks;
– Friendly phone and email support;
– Reimbursement of general expenses (gas, cell phone, Internet);
– Paid vacation, US federal holidays, sick leave, etc.
In order to apply for the Account Manager position and receive additional information on it, please forward the most recent copy of your resume to our HR managers at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Candidates available to start immediately will have the priority.
RequirementsBasic requirements for this position are as follows:
– A HS Diploma or a college degree;
– Experienced PC user;
– General knowledge of MS Office programs, emailing and web browsing;
– Strong time management skills and punctuality;
– Ability to work under little supervision;
– Must be authorized to work in the USA.