|Job offers as such are nothing more than a deceptive marketing ploy or deceptive business practices by non other than Mr. Alex Difrawi aka Alec Difrawi aka Ayman A. Difrawy aka Ayman A. El-Difrawi aka Alex Simon dba The Internet Company – www.internet-company.com, JobNab.com, Career-Network.com dba Career Choice Network dba A2Z – PlacingServices dba SkilledLaborCareers.com dba Three Stars Media dba 3Starsinc dba Three Stars Inc dba Internet Solutions Corporation and his many aliases. Mr. Difrawi goal is to get you to sign up for continuing education. He should say outright what it is he’s peddling.|
Defrawi does have a history, a felony fraud conviction for a federal jobs scam in the 1990’s where he took advance fees for non-existence jobs.
Channel9 Reporting three years ago. Notice the website names have changed
Difrawi Past & Current Business Practices
- US DISTRICT COURT DISMISSED ANOTHER DIFRAWI BOGUS LAWSUIT
- Ripoffreport.com – USAVoice.com
- Washington Post Report – Looking for a Job? Phishers Are Looking For You
- A BreakDown Sues Internet Solutions Corporation
- TampaBay.com – Helen Huntly Doing A Double Take
- Associated Content – USAVOICE: A Legal Scam
- CheezHead – Gray Marketing Team
- Washington Post – USAVOICE – Taking The Bait On Phish Job
- Orlando Weekly – Same PLAYERS – NEW GAMES
Medical assistants provide clerical and laboratory assistance under the direct supervision of licensed health care professionals. They perform patient procedures, such as administering laboratory screening tests, verifying medical documents, and scheduling appointment and hospital admissions.
Medical assistants are provided on-the-job training, but many complete medical-assisting programs in as little as one to two years. Medical-assisting programs cover diverse subjects from accounting to anatomy and some programs often include an internship that provides hands-on experience in healthcare institutions. To become an entry-level medical assistant, a high school degree is required, but formal training is not. However, certified medical assistants with formal education have the best employment and advancement opportunities.
The job outlook as a medical assistant is increasing due to the need for doctors to care for more patients, the increasing rate of medical conditions, and the expansion of technological advances used in allied healthcare institutions.
More Facts on Medical Assistants:
- Approximately 62 percent of medical assistants work in physician offices.
- In smaller practices, medical assistants perform both clinical and administrative duties.
- Most full-time medical assistants work a 40-hours a week.
- The demand for medical assistants is expected to grow 34 percent over the next 10 years.
- Medical-assisting programs are offered in community and junior colleges, vocational, and technical schools.
- Medical assistants with certification and formal training have the best job opportunities.
- Medical assistants work in private and public hospitals, as well as other care centers and home heath institutions.