|Job offers as such are nothing more than a marketing ploy or deceptive marketing practices by non other than Mr. Alex Difrawi aka Alec Difrawi aka Ayman A. Difrawy aka Ayman A. El-Difrawi aka Alex Simon dba Three Stars Media dba 3Starsinc dba Three Stars Inc dba Internet Solutions Corporation and his many aliases. Mr. Difrawi goal is to get you to sign up for continuing education. He should say outright what it is he’s peddling.|
An Example of What ScamFraudAlert seek from Mr. Difrawi Is Good Business Practices
Defrawi does have a history, a felony fraud conviction for a federal jobs scam in the 1990’s where he took advance fees for non-existence jobs.
Three Stars Inc / 3Stars Inc Leader in Internet Marketing For Online Education Providers
Channel9 Reporting three years ago. Notice the website names have changed
Difrawi Past & Current Business Practices
Ripoffreport – Dates backed To his Association with Lou Pearlman
Scouting Network’s History – Orlando Sentinel
Attorney General Eric Holder Proffer – Small Business Loan Association
Dominion Enterprises Lawsuit – Employment Guide
LA SUPERIOR COURT STRIKE DIFRAWI BOGUS LAWSUIT
- US DISTRICT COURT DISMISSED ANOTHER DIFRAWI BOGUS LAWSUIT
- Ripoffreport.com – USAVoice.com
- Washington Post Report – Looking for a Job? Phishers Are Looking For You
- A BreakDown Sues Internet Solutions Corporation
- TampaBay.com – Helen Huntly Doing A Double Take
- Associated Content – USAVOICE: A Legal Scam
- CheezHead – Gray Marketing Team
- Washington Post – USAVOICE – Taking The Bait On Phish Job
- Orlando Weekly – Same PLAYERS – NEW GAMES
Attorney Keith E. Kress Knowingly Participate & is Actively Involve in Difrawi LIES
Keith Kress Admission Difrawi operates a Telemarketing Center aka Verification Center
See Spelunkster on Wiki Forever
Expanding Distributing Warehouse is in need of full and part time Warehouse Associates.
Applicants will be responsible for different aspects of warehousing, including picking of orders, shipping/receiving, and inventory control, and delivery of product to alternate company location and to customers. Some hands-on value-added duties will be required (assembly, labeling, altering of product).
Mechanically inclined and familiar with hand and basic power tools is preferred.
Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
Must be able to lift 50 pounds overhead, unassisted.
Must be computer literate and must possess good communications skills.
Must be extremely detail-oriented and able to work in a very fast-paced environment.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application and more information.
- Location: Shreveport
- Compensation: $12-$16/hr DOE
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.