The Purpose of This Post Is To ALERT You That The Job You Are About To APPLY For or May Have Applied For or is CONSIDERING APPLYING For Is Fraudulent. A LEGITIMATE COMPANY IDENTITY OR AN INDIVIDUAL IDENTITY HAS BEEN STOLEN OR A BOGUS ONE CREATED
These job postings are an attempt to lure you into cashing counterfeit checks and have you wire funds via Western Union or MoneyGram -Essentially You Become A Money or RePackage Mule
Payment Processing Assistant
Location: USA, Canada (This vacancy is valid for US and Canadian residents ONLY)
Employee Type: Part-Time Employee
Number of employees required: 3
* not less than 18 years old
* internet access
* availability by phone (1-2 hours a day)
* a bank account to process payments
* good credit history with your bank (new bank account is optional)
* no criminal offense or convictions
* experience in the field of finance is preferred
We are searching for employees to process payments coming from our clients. Render Group Inc. will provide an agent with detailed instructions as in regard to payment processing operations, including sender full name and amount total for each separate case. When funds enter employee’s bank account, Payment Processing Agents duty is to withdraw cash and transfer the funds via International Wire Transfer or Western Union/Money Gram money transfer systems. The main advantage of our services is the shortest possible time within which the seller can receive money for the services/goods sold. If this operation is delayed, our clients are entitled to cancel their contract with us and we suffer financial loss. Therefore, successful applicant must be very responsible and careful!
TRIAL PERIOD POLICY
Successful applicants are offered the position on a probationary period basis (1 month). This is the period when a new employee will be trained and receive online support while working and being paid. A personal supervisor can recommend termination during/after the trial period depending on agent’s activity. New employee should be responsible and strictly follow supervisor’s recommendations to pass the Probationary Period successfully and be employed by us on a regular basis.
During the probationary period we offer USD 2,300 monthly salary plus 8% commission for each payment processing operation. For example, an average $5,000 payment will entail $400 commission (but WU/MG fee is paid from this money, please see below for more details). Furthermore, we offer $50 bonus for each transaction completed by 11 a.m. (local time). With the current number of clients, on average, your overall income will amount to up to USD 4,000 per month. A successful agent may ask for additional tasks and earn more. After the probationary period, base salary goes up to USD 3,000 per month plus 8% commission. Base salary ($2,300) will be transferred at the end of the month to employee’s bank account via Direct Deposit. Commission (8%) is to be deducted from the processed money at the time of the transfer.
* Payment Processing Agents is supposed to process received assets during one business day, i.e. from the moment of money entering their bank account to the moment of re-send to our client in accordance with contract terms. If money enters employee’s account on a day-off or holiday, all payment processing procedures have to be completed during the next working day.
* Payment Processing Agents receives invoices for each transaction every 14 days. This document is a confirmation of transaction validity and in case of any (if any at all) unforeseen circumstances it will evidence your personal non-participation. All invoices will contain detailed information on money sender and will be both sealed and certified with President’s signature.
* After the Probationary Period completion, invoices will be sent every business day.
* Since business transfers can be processed with delays, Payment Processing Agents should specify each transfer as a private transaction. This provision is also applicable in case of a third party interest in the transfer.
* Our clients appreciate our operational efficiency and are ready to pay extra fee for shorter transaction terms. If we manage to deliver goods to buyer within 5 days, the deal is considered to be fulfilled at the earliest possible date.
* All the fees (WU/MG) are paid from employee’s commission. HOWEVER, our company undertakes to reimburse part of expenses which are incurred in connection with money transfer (WIRE or by Western Union/Money gram system) should money transfer charges exceed 3%. All in all, your net profit will amount to 5-8% of the total amount of each payment processing operation.
* We don’t ask for any investment to start cooperating with our company.
* The company offers incentive bonus program based on work results with regard to several factors, i.e. total sum of money transferred, payment processing time, etc.
Probationary period imposes restrictions on the employment benefits of our corporation. Payment Processing Agents will be able to receive Render Group Inc. employment benefits only after probationary period completion. Employment benefits will include:
* stock options
* health & dental insurance
* free training and professional development programs
*Detailed information concerning the employment benefits will be provided after probationary period successful completion.
If you are interested in the services offered by the Render Group Inc and you would like to become our client, please contact the nearest representative of Render Group Inc in your region. Please direct all your propositions concerning cooperation and use of our services to the following e-mail: email@example.com.
410 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10022