The Purpose of This Post Is To ALERT You That The Job You Are About To APPLY For or May Have Applied For or is CONSIDERING APPLYING For Is Fraudulent. A LEGITIMATE COMPANY IDENTITY OR AN INDIVIDUAL IDENTITY HAS BEEN STOLEN OR A BOGUS ONE CREATED
These job postings are an attempt to lure you into cashing counterfeit checks and have you wire funds via Western Union or MoneyGram -Essentially You Become A Money or RePackage Mule
56 Clark Street
If you have access to a computer, and have up to three hours spare time per-week. you can get paid, would you like to work part or full time online, and get paid weekly? If yes,then please read carefully.
Honeywell.Inc, is a wholesale distributor of a broad range of materials, equipment, and supplies to the construction industry. Their major product lines include electrical, plumbing, and electrical utility equipment; building materials; water and sewer products; heating and air conditioning equipment; and pipes, valves, and fittings.
In fact, in the mid-1990s, Hughes Supply was distributing more than 95,000 different products from 5,000 different manufacturers through over 170 wholesale companies. Major suppliers to Hughes Supply included Rheem, American Standard, Charlotte Pipe, Grinnell, Mueller, and Square “D”.
We are currently seeking part or full time employees for our ever-growing Accounts Receivable Department. Through extensive demographic research, we have discovered a wealth of untapped human resources that, for one reason or another, need the freedom to work from home. If this sounds like you, please read on, and consider becoming part of our company family.as part of our ongoing Multi Level Marketing Network,we seek capable individuals to work for us as our representative.You can easily make $700-$2000 or more in a week by working for us as Sub-contractor in your geographical location, you will be in charge of collecting payment on behalf of our affiliates and Small business organizations that are registered under us. Does it sounds like your dream job? Well, it certainly for 10,000+current members who are making $700- $1000 weekly online with this system.Note that no form of investment of is needed from you and this job will take only 1-3 hours of your time per week.
The position of Accounts Receivable officer entails the following duties: coordinate payments from our clients, receive payments which come in form of Certified Checks,Credit Cards or United States Postal Money Orders, process payments at your local bank, and forward 90% of funds received to the proper branch office, as instructed. The remaining 10% is your wage. Since this position is need-based, you will have plenty of free time while enjoying a good income.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS (HOW TO APPLY)
Interested applicants should reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for immediate and active response and application form to be attached to you.
We appreciate your interest in Honeywell,Inc.