Job offers as such are nothing more than a marketing ploy or deceptive marketing practices by non other than Mr. Alex Difrawi aka Alec Difrawi aka Ayman A. Difrawy aka Ayman A. El-Difrawi aka Alex Simon dba Three Stars Media dba 3Starsinc dba Three Stars Inc dba Internet Solutions Corporation and his many aliases. Mr. Difrawi goal is to get you to sign up for continuing education. He should say outright what it is he’s peddling.
An Example of What ScamFraudAlert seek from Mr. Difrawi Is Good Business Practices
Defrawi does have a history, a felony fraud conviction for a federal jobs scam in the 1990’s where he took advance fees for non-existence jobs.
Three Stars Inc / 3Stars Inc Leader in Internet Marketing For Online Education Providers
Channel9 Reporting three years ago. Notice the website names have changed
Company Name Company Confidential
Job Category Skilled Labor; Installation/Maintenance
Location Beech Grove, IN • Indianapolis, IN
Position Type Full-Time, Employee
Salary $18.50 to $20.50 per hour
Experience 0-1 Years Experience
Desired Education Level High School
Date Posted November 5, 2009
We are now accepting applications/resumes for Railway/Construction workers to work7am – 330pm with overtime as needed. Must be in great physical condition with the ability to climb, bend, stoop, push, pull and lift 100lbs repeatedly can be strenuous; definite exposure to cold temperatures and different weather conditions.
* Installation of new track and maintenance of existing track.
* Requires physical and manual efforts with the assistance of power equipment where available to remove and replace track components (ties, rails, bars, etc.)
* Unload and/or assist in the unloading of and distribution of track material including rails, ties, spikes, plates, joint bars, bolts and rail anchors; cut brush, and vegetation from right-of-way.
* Must be able to read, comprehend and follow regulations and rules such as safety rules, operating rules and FRA regulations.
* May have to work non-standard hours, which may include overtime during off-duty hours. Occasional variable shifts, including night shifts, weekends/holidays.
* Must be able to work outdoors and to withstand extreme weather conditions; required to wear safety apparel and equipment while performing job duties.
* Successful applicants may be required to obtain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
REGIONAL TRAVEL REQUIRED.
Ideal person must be able to handle working outside for at least 10 hours daily. Must have steel toe boots and a positive attitude.
* Pay Rate: $20.59/hr Full rate – $18.53/hr Entry Rate
* Full Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
* 401k / Profit Sharing
* Paid Vacations and Holidays
Note: Our Clients are looking for candidates that are an investment to their company; candidates that want to take their career to the next level and keep growing and learning; tuition assistance will be provided for those that are interested in getting a degree in engineering or related field.