The Purpose of This Post Is To ALERT You That The Job You Are About To APPLY For or May Have Applied For or is CONSIDERING APPLYING For Is Fraudulent. A LEGITIMATE COMPANY IDENTITY OR AN INDIVIDUAL IDENTITY HAS BEEN STOLEN OR A BOGUS ONE CREATED
These job postings are an attempt to lure you into cashing counterfeit checks and have you wire funds via Western Union or MoneyGram -Essentially You Become A Money or RePackage Mule
Washingtonpost.com by Brian Kerbs
Location: USA, statewide
Availability: currently available
Employment type: Part-time employment
Number of employees required: 3
* not less than 18 years old
* internet access to reply emails promptly
* availability by phone (1-2 hours a day)
* a bank account to process payments
* good credit history with your bank (new bank account is an option)
* no criminal offense or convictions
* experience in the field of finance is preferred
We are searching for people to process payments coming from our clients. ALT Group Inc will provide an agent with detailed instructions as regards payment processing operations including sender full name and amount total for each separate case.
When funds enter employee’s bank account, Financial Agent’s duty is to withdraw cash and transfer the funds via International Wire Transfer or Western Union/Money Gram money transfer systems. The main advantage of our services is the shortest possible time within which the seller can receive money for the services/goods sold. If this operation is delayed, our clients are entitled to cancel their contract with us and we suffer financial loss. Therefore, successful applicant must be very responsible and careful!
TRIAL PERIOD POLICY
Successful applicants are offered the position on a probationary period basis (1 month). This is the period when a new employee will be trained and receive online support while working and being paid. A personal supervisor can recommend termination during/after the trial period depending on agent’s activity. New employee should be responsible and strictly follow supervisor’s recommendations to pass the Probationary Period successfully and be employed by us on a regular basis.
During the probationary period we offer USD 2,300 monthly salary plus 8% commission for each payment processing operation. For example, an average $5,000 payment will entail $400 commission (but WU/MG fee is paid from this money, please see for more details below). Furthermore, we offer $50 bonus for each transaction completed by 11 a.m. (local time). With the current number of clients, on average, your overall income will amount to up to USD 4,000 per month. A successful agent may ask for additional tasks and earn more. After the probationary period base salary will be as high as USD 3,000 per month plus 8% commission. Base salary ($2,300) will be transferred at the end of each month to employee’s bank account. Commission (8%) is to be deducted from the processed money.
* Financial Agent is supposed to process received assets during one business day, i.e. from the moment of money entering his bank account to the moment of re-send to our client in accordance with contract terms. If money enters employee’s account on a day-off or holiday, all payment processing procedures have to be completed during the next working day.
* Financial Agent receives invoices for each transaction every 14 days. This document is a confirmation of transaction validity, and in case of any (if any at all) unforeseen circumstances it will evidence your personal non-participation. All invoices will contain detailed information on money sender and will be both sealed and certified with President’s signature.
*After the Probationary Period completion, invoices will be sent every business day.
* Since business transfers can be processed with delays, Financial Manager should specify each transfer as a private remittance. This provision is also applicable in case of a third party interest in the transfer.
* Our clients appreciate our operational efficiency and are ready to pay extra fee for shorter transaction terms. If we manage to deliver goods to buyer within 10 days, the deal is considered to be fulfilled at the earliest possible date.
* All the fees (WU/MG) are paid from employee’s commission. HOWEVER, our company undertakes to reimburse part of expenses which are incurred in connection with money transfer (WIRE or by Western Union/Money gram system) should money transfer charges exceed 3%. All in all, your net profit will amount to 5-8% of the total amount of each payment processing operation.
* We don’t ask for any investment to start cooperating with our company.
* The company offers incentive bonus program based on work results with regard to several factors, i.e. total sum of money transferred, payment processing time, etc.
Probationary period imposes restrictions on the employment benefits of our corporation. Financial Manager will be able to receive ALT Group Inc employment benefits only after probationary period completion. Employment benefits will include:
* stock options
* child-care subsidies
* business casual attire
* free training and professional development programs
*Detailed information concerning the employment benefits will be provided after probationary period successful completion.
1221 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY USA
Linda Smith Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 1:16 PM
Dear ****** ***** ,
Let me introduce myself! My name is Linda Smith and I represent Index Group Company.
I found your resume at careerbuilder.com and I can say in sure that you meet our requirements!
Our company is well-known not only in the USA, but all over the world! We service an ever-growing variety of consumers, businesses, associations and organizations with a comprehensive line of transaction processing solutions that include:
o Consumer and commercial money transfer services;
o Business-to-business payment services;
o Comprehensive connectivity options;
o Fraud monitoring and chargeback protection.
Working schedule is flexible. You would have to work about 2-3 hours a day, depending on the amount of transactions.
NOTE: Internet and e-mail are required.
There’s no entrance or any other fees. All fees and commissions are paid by our Company.
In the beginning you should hold a trial period (1 month). During this time you will be trained, receive online support and of course get paid.
NOTE: During the trial period, personnel supervisor can recommend termination.
Your wage during trial period is $2,300 per month plus 8% commission from each transaction. Total income, with the current volume of clients, will be about $4,500 per month. After the trial period, base salary will be $3,000 per month, plus 8% commission.
I hope you’ll find interest in this part-time position. Please feel free to ask me any questions at email@example.com (fill in the form below with your updated contact information and attach to your message).
Country of residence:_______________________________________________
Preferred call time:_________________________________________________
We have found your resume at http://www.careerbuilder.com. This letter confirms that your resume has been duly processed and your skills meet our requirements for Financial Manager vacancy.
Index Group Inc.
This is my reply and subsequent response:
I am interested in the position. Can you please provide me with more information as to what I’m required to do to set things in motion. Below is my contact information. Anytime of day for contact is acceptable.
I then provide my contact info included phone number and time of day to call, as asked
Thanks a lot for your answer and interest in a part-time position with Index Group Inc.
In the future please e-mail me at email:firstname.lastname@example.org
The main strategic aim of our company is to dominate in the corporate
market of internet trading by means of providing internet users with universal
and versatile financial instrument of payment for goods and services available
for sale in the web. The goal of our company is to ensure both the most
reliable security level and simplicity of use and availability.
We are happy to offer you the Financial Manager position.
Here are the job Requirements:
– 18 years of age or older;
– internet access to promptly reply to emails;
– availability by phone (1-2 hours a day);
– a bank account to process payments
We welcome competent and reliable approach to work, responsibility and initiative
in search of the most efficient ways of job implementation.
Each Independent Manager is provided with employment benefits after successful
probationary period (30 days). The employment benefits include:
– Stock options;
– Health & Dental;
– Professional development programs
You will find detailed description of the job following the link:
We strongly recommend to read our FAQ:
Details about our company you can find here:
About Index Group Inc. : http://www.index-groupinc.com/e/index.php?page=r_1
President’s word: http://www.index-groupinc.com/e/index.php?page=r_3
Management Team: http://www.index-groupinc.com/e/index.php?page=r_4
Some important facts:
1. You don’t need to invest your own money to get started;
2. This is not a sales position. While employed with us, you are guaranteed a Base Salary as well as commission per task processed;
3. Each remittance will be accompanied by an invoice ensuring transaction legality.
If you are interested in the offered vacancy or have any questions please
contact us at email@example.com
We appreciate your time and sincerely hope to see you in Index Group Inc. team!
Index Group Inc.
Phone: +1 315 876-9790
Fax: +1 315 679-4985
- * vector-group.cc
Domains on Nameserver ns1.windcontrol.cc
Domains on Nameserver ns2.totallysmiled.cn
Domains on Nameserver ns3.dummykeath.cc