Date: 2009-08-16, 1:34PM PDT
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Local firm has exciting opportunity for an experienced, detailed-oriented, self-starter full charge bookkeeper. This is a great opportunity to join a local firm that is growing and has a wide variety of clients. Potential for advancement is great, and future leadership role is possible for qualified candidate.
BOOKKEEPER (P/T) Wanted – Seeking P/T bookkeeper for local firm on a contracted labor basis (independent contractor).
Must have min. 5 years experience in general bookkeeping, A/R, A/P, Payroll posting, and G/L. Must know invoicing, reconciliation, bookkeeping conversion to start up working with small business owners. Qualified candidates must have Quick Books experience. Must be able to work independently and complete assigned work within specific time limits. Position has additional opportunity toward leadership and advancement. Organizational skills are a must for this position. Sales tax and property tax experience a plus for this position.
HOW TO APPLY
Please follow instructions for applying for this position and interview.
1. Fax your 1-Page Summary Resume to 858 277-0776
You should include cover document with the following contact info;
2. Cover document should include the following
3. Your name
4. Your zip code
5. Your best contact phone to call for interview
6. Interview attire is professional
NOTE – Lengthy multiple-page resumes are rejected; email replies rejected
Applicants selected for interview will be contacted to schedule confidential personal interview at our offices.
- Location: Los Angeles & Orange County
- Compensation: Compensation is on a contract job basis
- This is a contract job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.