Professional Customer Care Consultant
Respond to customer product and service inquiries on the telephone, through trouble ticket, and by Internet chat.
Communicate with customers to help them understand how to use product and services properly.
Handle customer complaints with a positive and proactive approach.
Keep accurate records of discussions and correspondence with customers.
Train team members to deliver a high standard of customer service.
Handle billing related protocols.
Input merchant services applications into 3rd party program.
Process debits, credits, and store closures as needed.
No CRIMINAL BACKGROUND
Type at least 40 WPM
Ability to remain composed when dealing with irate customers.
- Compensation: 900 monthly
- This is a part-time job.
- OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Phone calls about this job are ok.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.