Customer Service / Order Support Clerk
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Customer Service / Order Support Clerk to join our team.Our purpose is to meet up with the level of online e-business…and always to make the internet a safe place and avenue to transact business, creative and hard working individual, interested in an opportunity to challenge yourself, we would love to hear from you.
Position: Customer Service / Order Support (non-exempt)
Class Title: Account Assistant /Account clerk
Schedule: Full-time (40 hrs per week), M-F
Pay rate: $30.00 – $35.00/hr (depending on experience)
Benefited position (Health, Dental, Vision)
All aspects of customer service, including:
• Answering phones in a positive and professional manner (providing excellent customer service for customers who call with questions and directing phone calls to appropriate personnel)
• Managing (or servicing) orders from customers and subsequent data entry into our apparel-specific program
• Creating orders / pick slips / invoices / credit memos
• Processing return authorizations for customers as needed
• Interfacing with and providing support for Inside Sales, Credit department and warehouse in executing/processing orders.
• Filing and other organizational tasks within the order support area.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Preparing invoices per sales orders
• Posting invoices and applying payments.
• Processing credit card payments and refunds.
• Excellent phone communication; excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
• Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment, maintaining a strong customer service focus.
• Superior ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines, while ensuring exceptional attention to detail.
• Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers, vendors and all levels of the company.
• Solid computer skills: intermediate to advanced skill in MS Word and Excel and familiarity with Microsoft Outlook.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment and follow-through on assigned work.
• Multi-line phone experience.
• Accuracy in data entry, organizational skill and attention to detail.
• Good typing ability and 10-key (touch).
• Courtesy and poise under stressful situations.
• Contacting customers and shipping companies for delinquent accounts, initiating appropriate action and payment arrangements. Creating and executing follow-up timelines and maintaining collection records.
• Daily reconciliations.
Perform responsible accounting clerical work involving the maintenance of financial or statistical records for the company´s accounting
system. GENERAL CLASS DESCRIPTION:
Under general supervision, maintains various records concerned with accounting, budgets, payroll, voucher systems and other financial statements. Duties may involve the use of personal computers, computer terminals, and a variety of software including the use of on-line accounting systems and/or conventional office equipment. May provide functional supervision.
Any interested applicant should send am email to our reputable organisation via our company email address given below.