Slick Job Offer – Administrative Assistant to 60K
• Greet and situate all office visitors when they arrive, as needed
• Manage or coordinate conf. room setup in advance of any in-office meetings
• Develop and document procedures for duties and general office processes specific to Corporation.
Investment Professional Assistance
• Screen incoming calls for Director-level professionals, as well as coordinating with other Assistants.
• Manage calendars for Director-level professionals, as well as coordinating with other Assistants.
• Screen incoming mail and e-mail for Director-level professionals, as well as coordinating with other Assistants.
• Prepare correspondence, whether physical or electronic, for Company under the dictation of Director-level professionals
• Oversee the technical and creative aspects of the creation of investment proposals and presentations in Word and PowerPoint
• Create and maintain logs to track investor communications and documentation, as well as, prospective investor communications and documentation for Director-level professionals (Examples: tracking quarterly reports sent to investors or tracking subscription documents sent to and received by prospective investors.)
• Perform all assigned administrative projects of Company delegation of Director-level professionals
• Organize and maintain physical and electronic filing systems for key documents for Company, including but not limited to the following:
o Organizational Documents
o Portfolio Investment Files
o Historical Investment Due Diligence Files
o Historical Deal Flow Files
• Work with superiors to establish document retention policies for Company.
• Coordinate periodic review and discard/destruction of files under document retention policies mentioned above.
• Interface with Controller, as needed, regarding outsourced accounting service providers on the continuous accounting administration of the business
• Interface with Controller and perform, as needed, basic recurring accounting recordkeeping tasks under the supervision of controller and professional accounting service providers
• Interface with Controller and Accounts Payable staff member regarding scheduled payment of vendor payables, which will be presented to Director-level professionals for approval
• Grow into the role of Executive Assistant and into the management of additional administrative staff resourced for the Director-level professionals of Company.
Key Skills and Traits
• Highly organized self starter
• Strong skills in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint (Note: Testing required on both Microsoft Word 2007 and Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 before consideration.)
• No accounting experience necessary
• Prefer at least 5 years of previous assistant experience
• Prefer previous experience with other institutional private equity, investment banking, strategy consulting or law firms
• Salary structure commensurate with experience of the candidate
o Base salary of $55,000-$60,000, depending upon experience
o Eligible for discretionary bonus pool
• We offer health, dental and vision for the employee at 100%, plus 401(K) plan (eligibility after one year), and parking at no cost to you in the garage adjacent to the building.