Research Analyst (Part-Time) (@Home)
Part-Time Analyst; Work from Home
Our company provides valuation analysis on privately-held businesses and other assets to help clients comply with tax and accounting rules.
We seek smart, analytical, and resourceful professionals to assist with preparation of valuation reports. Typical tasks include:
• Compiling financial data on public companies
• Gathering information about historical acquisition transactions
• Preparing Excel spreadsheets
• Writing and editing valuation reports
The ideal candidate is:
• Intelligent (ideally demonstrated by via strong test scores or academic record)
• A strong researcher (resourceful, persistent, and creative at locating information on the web)
• Familiar with basic business, accounting, and investing concepts and terminology.
• Detail-oriented (meticulous at gathering/organizing data and editing)
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel
• Motivated to learn and build a long term “at home” profession (we seek professionals that can grow to become trusted, long term partners in the business)
• Excellent at writing and editing
• Loyal, Honest, Trustworthy (references will be checked on qualified candidates)
Please Note: This work is currently intermittent and part-time (but growing), so candidates with flexible work schedules preferred.
Please submit resume and preferably a brief description of how your experience maps to the above requirements.
- Location: @Home
- Compensation: $30-$80/hr depending on experience and productivity.
- Telecommuting is ok.
- This is a part-time job.
- OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.