The Purpose of This Post Is To ALERT You That The Job You Are About To APPLY TO or May Have Applied For or is CONSIDERING APPLYING FOR Is Fraudulent. A LEGITIMATE COMPANY IDENTITY HAS BEEN STOLEN OR A BOGUS ONE CREATED
These job postings are an attempt to lure you into cashing counterfeit checks and have you wire funds via Western Union or MoneyGram -Essentially You Become A Money or RePackage Mule
Company Name MURPHY O’BRIEN INC
Job Category Transportation/Logistics; Sales
Location Sacramento, CA
Position Type Full-Time, Employee
Experience 0-1 Years Experience
Desired Education Level High School
Date Posted March 14, 2009
View MURPHY O’BRIEN INC profile and job listings
Apply Now: A Better Job Search Experience. Learn Why
Dispatcher Part-Time Courier Sales Representative
A successful candidate will start as a dispatcher working from home during the training period (first month). During this training period the candidate’s salary is $1400 a month. After the first month the candidate will work from an office in his state and his salary will be increased to $1500 a month.
- Handling customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner via email correspondence
- Communicating with customers through online chat and email support to get information needed to process an order as quickly as possible in the event of a shipment delay
- Developing efficient schedules and routes for deliveries to customers
- Receiving and entering fax orders
- Placing orders for replacements parts and for correcting errors; shortages, wrong item shipped, etc.
- Repacking and shipping international orders
- Obtaining customer feedback information
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
Basic computer knowledge is required. The successful candidate will be familiar with the internet, e-mail, Adobe Reader, and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to type and use a personal computer
- Ability to perform routine mathematical calculations
- Ability to communicate to customers, co-workers and management in a professional/courteous manner
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work independently in a rapidly changing environment
- Computer and business applications
- Routing and dispatch schedules
- One year experience in customer service is desirable
Required Education or Certification
High school diploma or GED is preferred.