The So Called Verification Specialist Sounds More Like A Telemarketer Working from home
Employment Screening Network Hires Verification Specialists
Our Employment Screening Network is a pre-screening service utilized by thousands of employers nationwide. Verification Specialists conduct brief interviews with job seekers who have applied for a specific job.
The purpose of the interview is four fold:
- To verify information already received on the application such as name, address and e-mail.
- To ask for additional information as required by the employer that may have not been on the application. For example, the amount of expected income, specific licenses or awards received, and the reason for leaving previous position.
- Provide information to the applicant as directed by the employer. Information may range from job details, to scheduling interviews, or directing the applicant to another Web site.
- To make offers to qualified individuals. The Employment Screening Network’s model is advertising supported so part of the process is at the conclusion of the interview to ask the applicant if they would like to receive information from an advertising partner.
- Independent Verification Specialists may work from home and may set their own hours within our hours of operation (9am – 9pm Monday – Friday eastern time). A Verification Specialist simply plugs a headset into his or her computer and they are set to begin working. Some details about the position are highlighted below:
- All calls are inbound; Verification Specialists make no outbound calls.
- All “offers” are simply asking the applicants if they want more information about a product or service.
- Verification Specialists do not sell.
Verification Specialists set their own hours and are paid by performance. Typically a Verification Specialist can expect to earn $18 – $25 per hour.
To become a Verification Specialist you must have the following requirements:
- A computer with a high speed Internet connection A USB port headset (These may be purchased for about $20 – $30 at any Best Buy or Office Depot type stores.
- No phone is needed as headset plugs directly into your computer) A quiet place to work from at home
- A professional speaking voice
- The ability to pay attention to detail
- A strong work ethic and the ability to work unsupervised